On My Blog
I haven’t written a review in a while, so these images and links are from the past three weeks.
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Westbankmama has a round up of posts for Israel Pride Week. See also Let’s Have a Real Apartheid Education Week by Alan Dershowitz.
- This article on peanut allergies inspired a lot of discussion on Facebook. Why are there so many peanut allergies among Americans and Brits and so few among native-born Israelis? The article only answers why so few among native-born Israelis (early exposure to peanuts). But the explosion of allergies elsewhere in the past ten years is still unanswered.
- One day I will make Ilana-Davita’s butternut squash soup.
- Risa writes the History of Rehovot.
- Jew Wishes reports a new Aharon Appelfeld book (one of my favorite authors).
- On my business blog, I wrote Ease of a Facebook Fan Page.
- Enjoy the new header I created for Cooking Manager. And learn to bake challah.
Upcoming next week: Potato Leek Soup by a friend (recipe suitable for Pesach)