We are coming up on the Jewish holiday of Shavuot (starts next Tuesday night), and it is customary to bring flowers into one’s home. My azaleas are in bloom this week; who knows how they will appear next Tuesday when I am looking for blossoms to choose? My tulips have come and gone already.
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- A post on Hannah’s Nook (with a revamped header – do you like the header?) on The Social Palace: an industrial and communal residential complex in Northern France based on 19th century utopian socialist ideals.
- Susan Cooper produces wonderful podcasts of Spring in Her Backyard.
- Jeri shares a post on Writing Workshops: The Necessity of Critique. Speaking of workshops, our artist group that got started over a month ago has been meeting regularly.
- Lorri reviews a book Where She Came From: A Daughter’s Search for Her Mother’s History.
- On Websites for Small Biz I posted Benefits of a Business Blog for Small Biz. This post is in part preparation for my upcoming talk at the Highland Park Public Library on blogging on June 18th.