Phyllis at Ima on (and off) off the Bima has the latest Haveil Havalim, a blog carnival of Jewish and Israeli topics.
For fun, I am making this week’s post on my blog into a scavenger hunt. Can you find:
- The name of the winner of the World Bible Contest
- What’s the source of the term nakba?
- Which European country showed some surprising support for Israel?
- Which 1980 song of peace is remembered?
- Help our environment by using one less _______ (fill in the blank)?
- What happened to Yaakov Mendel as a child?
- Is life in Crown Heights like life in Israel?
- Besides Haveil Havalim, what other blog carnival is mentioned on the Wikipedia J-Blogosphere article?
- Where in New Jersey is a Hebrew language charter school starting?
- What’s the latest U.S. newspaper that is altering history?
Feel free to add your own.