I feel fortunate: I live in a great area. Many Jews (and other ethnic groups) have reported great difficulties in their areas. Trouble spots include Yemen, Mumbai, and most recently, Venezuela.
- Baila: Venezuela, Venezuela on My Mind
- Gail: Trouble in Venezuela
- Vandalism of Jewish Cemeteries in Greece
- Iceland Protest: Jews are Not Welcome
- Yemeni Children Assaulted Over Gaza
- Our Community Will Not Survive: Mandaean in Iraq
“Historically it is said that we are Jews originally and we came from Israel 2,000 years ago…At least you have Israel, but we don’t have that backbone to keep us safe, our country Iraq has been taken from us, hijacked by those extremists.”