One would think Twitter is all the rage. In the Twitterworld it is, but for some who prefer statements, articles or posts that are longer than 140 characters, you may never delve into the Tweet, Re-Tweet, @reply adventure of Twitter.
Quiz: What is the Fail Whale?
Here’s a collection of links that may tempt to you to Tweet:
- PC Magazine’s Top 10 Twitter Tips for Beginners
Lots for the newbie: RT or ReTweet, DM or Direct Messaging, Search
- The Ultimate Guide to Everything TwitterIncludes: Twitter Basics, Twitter Etiquette, Get more followers, and a Twitter Glossary
- How Twitter Makes You a Better Writer
- How To Provide Your Twitter Followers With Massive Value
- Twitter SEO – How to Optimize Your Website For Twitter SearchKeywords, brand yourself, build relationships, add links to articles
If anyone wants a Twitter background, you can either follow this steps:
Twitter Background Design How To and Best Practices
Or you can contact Chris Spooner. Or you can try me, I’d love to design a custom profile page background for you!
Coming soon: Twitter for Chiropractors and other Health Professionals
Any ideas on how to use social media like Twitter to expand a local health business?
In my head: How to Use Twitter for Research on Current Topics
Feel free to throw some possible research topics my way to use in this post.
- The Ultimate Guide to Everything Twitter