Thank you to Malka Esther for hanging decorations in our sukkah. I loved the criss-cross in the middle look.
We haven’t been able to sit in it much the last two days – lots of intermittent rain. I prefer that to the horrible humidity of last Friday.
For more Sukkot and topics on Sukkot:
- Ilana-Davita: Sukkot Musings
- Mother in Israel, guest blogger Mara Strom:Easy and Inspiring Sukkah Decorations (unfortunately, those pretty paper ornaments wouldn’t last long at all in the rainy Northeast U.S.).
- Daniel: Ushpizin 1 and 2 (he has more)
- Sheva: Sukkos!!!
- A Simple Jew: And the rains from the heavens were restrained
- Shimshonit: Fractured Bubble and other sukkahs
- Elinka: Сукка (that says ‘sukkah’ in Russian)
- G6: GWC2D Succah Hop – Lincoln Park Jewish Center
- Mississippi Fred MacDowell: We know what Etrogim cost now, but what did they cost historically?