We visited New Hope, PA last Sunday – we went on a train ride, visited the old Parry House and browsed in some shops. This photo of the bridge over the canal is my entry for Sunday Bridges.
On My Blog
Want to win some free postcards (put your photos on them, use them for your business, or create a fun design)? Visit my Postcard Giveaway Contest to learn more.
FYI, Laura was right about the pickles: ours fermented a few days longer, and they were sharper and more sour! Yum. Use plenty of garlic, if you love the garlic flavor.
Elsewhere on the Web
- Two of my photos of the Philadelphia Zoo are featured on the home page of Main Line Parent and on this post raising money for epilepsy.
- Felisol shows a 12th century tapestry and features a video with music by Edvard Grieg and Norway in the month of May.
- Mrs. S. is making me hungry with her carrot bread recipe.
- Shimshonit teaches us about Lag Bomer, and Julie is getting into the Lag Bomer spirit with her kids.
- Ilana-Davita has a post about food rules in schools.
- Laura teaches How to Turn Leftover Challah into a Danish – if you look at the photo, your mouth will water.
Here’s a photo of the bridge in sepia: