So sad – New Jersey Dance School, where my daughter has studied dance since she was four years old, is closing. Thursday night was her last recital. Anyone remember the Blues Brothers performing Soul Man? These two teens (yes, they are girls dressed like men) did a fabulous job of tap dancing Soul Man. Have you ever heard of a Wish Sandwich?
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Mrs. S. wrote a touching post about her grandmother, a”h.
- Lady Light shared some difficulties in her life regarding her daughter. Sometimes one blogs about pain, but it doesn’t necessarily feel much better having blogged.
- Ilana-Davita wrote about her new cookbook, Super Natural Every Day.
- Rayna Eliana remembers her father, saying “May you be with mommy, dancing the fox trot to the “Big Bands” music on the boardwalks at Jones Beach and Coney Island.”
- On Websites for Small Biz, I talked about ways to Display Information without Being Overly Geeky.
One more Blues Brothers tap shoeing girls photo: