I made the above graphic with two photos (one of a garden, one in the woods) I took in the Berkshires last summer.
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- A difficult and painful topic, Therapy Doc covers the mental illness and death of Aaron Swartz well.
- Many good wishes to Michelle on the 6th Blogiversary of Rambling Woods!
- The Jewish Book Carnival for January is up on the Association of Jewish Libraries blog. Thank you for including my review of Jews in Gotham – it turns out that the series (a three volume set on the history of the Jews of New York) won Jewish Book of the Year.
- Ilana-Davita reviewed How to Run a Traditional Jewish Household by Blu Greenberg, a book that I read many years ago.
- Lorri reviewed a book by Aharon Appelfeld called Until the Dawn’s Light. Appelfeld is a prolific writer, and his words are always well-chosen. Years ago, I heard him speak in person. His topics are not easy ones.