An Award and A Meme
I’m going to pass it on to Lorri at http://jewwishes.wordpress.com/ (she should work for Israel “hasbara” (public relations), she would do a much better job than whoever is in charge now), Michelle at RamblingWoods (learn about Benji the goose and view her beautiful upstate New York world), Shimshonit (who writes on motherhood and living in Israel and 1960’s/1970’s music), and Ralph aka Airhead55 (who is often posting pictures of bygone years; I love the nostalgia).
And then yesterday, when life was just as crazy as ever, I get this comment on my blog:
“u have been tagged”
Doesn’t that look like spam to you? I nearly marked it as spam, and then I noticed the name, Hadassah. Not a lot of spammers have the name “Hadassah”. Sure enough, it wasn’t spam, but Hadassah Sabo, delivering a meme to seven bloggers!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. (done)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird. (done)
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (done)
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs. (in process)
Seven facts about me:
1. I love pottery (I did it for ten years), and I look forward to the day I can do it again.
2. I love to ski.
3. Painting helps me keep my sanity.
4. My favorite of all the websites I have designed is The Highland Park Public Library.
And the lucky winners are:
I feel so accomplished, now that I’ve finished this post!