Images on My Blog
Thanks to everyone who commented on my new “Websites for Small Biz” blog project. This morning I tried to put a fancy magazine theme on the new blog; the fancy shmancy theme crashed the blog, so I had to delete it. I will be experimenting with themes for a while on that blog. There are lots of details to fine tune on a new blog.
Would love to get some comments on my Anne of Green Gables post (thanks, Mrs. S., for being #1!).
I am excited to have another guest blogger that I interviewed. She is from New Jersey, and she writes about: playgrounds! Come back on Wednesday to learn more.
Rosh Hashana is coming next week – for the Jewish New Year, Jews around the world are (supposed to be) preparing themselves spiritually for the day. I approach the upcoming holiday by exploring the simanim, the food symbols that we put on the table. Beets, pictured in the above watercolor, are one siman. More on the simanim next week.
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
These bloggers wrote memorials for 9/11:
- Mason Resnick: 9/11 What Was There
- IsraMom: Ronald John Hemenway
- Baila: 9/11: Remember and Honor–Terence J. Manning
- WestBankMama: Mark Rothenberg, Victim on Flight 93
- Raizy: Remembering Katherine on 9-11
- Gail: Remembering Christine Barbuto
- Debbie: Let’s PREVENT another 9/11 in addition to the memorials!
- Robert: 9-11: Not a Tragedy
Do you know the difference between an atrocity and a tragedy?
Looking for recipes for the upcoming Jewish holidays? Visit: