On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita writes: “One may focus on spiritual development to the detriment of the people around them. Conversely it is also possible to care for the whole world while forgetting that one’s inner life is part and parcel of our human condition.”
- Rambling Woods asks “Why Do We Hate Dandelions?” (do you? I don’t).
- Mother in Israel asks: “What Plotlines Do You Avoid in Novels?“
- Jew Wishes writes on Earth Day and Judaism and the Environment
- On Websites for Small Biz: Want some guidance on how to do a blog interview?
Upcoming this week (Wednesday): interview with artist Lisa Palombo. Lisa will be having an Open Studio in Caldwell, New Jersey on May 1 and 2.
The tree blossoms photo is my entry for Straight Out of the Camera Sunday:
12 thoughts on “Review with Tree Blossoms”
Fabulous photo, as SOOC, too.
What a beautiful photo, filled with lovely tones and a delicateness to the blossoms.
Thank you for the link, sorry I forgot to mention that.
The colors of this shot are stunning. Well-done! Thanks for linking to my blog and Shavua tov.
You captured them perfectly. Valerie
Wow that is one pretty flower. Happy SOOC Sunday.
Absolutely beautiful photo.
What glorious blossoms!
beautiful blooms, that color is great!
Those are beautiful blossoms.