Review with Pastel Snapdragon
These tall, graceful pastels are now in my front yard. Instead of grass.
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita interviewed Mrs. S. this past week, one of my favorite bloggers. Certainly my favorite Heblish blogger (read her blog to find out more about funny Heblish).
- A Mother in Israel wrote about a disturbing topic: Orthodox Girls and Eating Disorders. Unfortunate but very important to discuss. A friend (who struggles with weight and food issues) said any culture that emphasizes food ends up with food issues. I would suggest that the inability to express one’s feelings because there is no safe place to do so adds to the problem.
- Daniel Saunders reviewed The Kite Runner.
- Robin, the wonderful photographer in Tel Aviv, needs your vote.
- On the topic of eye-opening photographers, visit Wolfish Musing’s water drop.
- Bronwyn writes Nuts! – “people who consume the most nuts are the least likely to be overweight” – and more on nuts. I asked my middle son if he would eat nuts, and he replied: “I like do-nuts.” Wise guy.