Busy, crazy week – birthday boom bash for my daughter on Sunday, busy, busy, busy with work, then this morning my daughter wakes up with a fever and a virus! The nerve of her – I hope she gets better soon. She is missing the last two days of school.
Where the Fortress Looms: After discovering the fabled Ruin Rui in Ruins, Patrick finds mutated pins and dead racers everywhere. Bruce is the last rebel left. Or is he?
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita teaches us about the philosophy questions in France. Here are a few: Can a scientific truth be dangerous? Can art exist without rules? Is the role of a historian to judge?
- Ima2Seven called this post Health Nuts but of course I think the people who are nuts are the ones eating the junk food. It’s been a big struggle for me to get my family to eat healthier. I told my daughter I wanted to bring apples and carrots for a party (not being totally serious), and she told me the other kids would laugh at her (they seriously would).
- Dr. Weil on ADHD Without Drugs
- Jew Wishes reviewed The Story of a Life by Aharon Appelfeld.
- Therapy Doc writes about depression and loss in I’m Not Depressed.
3 thoughts on “Review with Nasturtium and Rudbeckia”
I’m sorry your adorable daughter is sick. I hope she gets well, soon.
The flower photo is beautiful, a bloom-in-progress.
Thank you for the link.
Refuah shlaimah to your daughter! She must be very disappointed about missing the last two days of school.