On My Blog
Millet recipes (I tried the millet cakes – as a pilaf, it was delicious, but it failed to become cakes. Maybe I’ll cheat and add eggs and a binder like matza meal).
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita reviewed A Year with My Father. We all await the English translation (it’s in French).
- A Mother in Israel wrote about An Alternative to Adler: Parenting Answers from Dr. Gordon Neufeld.
- This broccoli rabe recipe on Simply Recipes looked appealing (if I link to it, will I remember to try it?).
- Are you afraid of Twitter? Try one of these three approaches: Smart, Friendly or Responsive.
- It was D-Day this past week, and I heard very little about it. But Jew Wishes had a commemorative D-Day post.
- Robin is doing the photo meme Summer Stock Sunday again this summer.
5 thoughts on “Review with Yellow and Pinks”
Your photo is lovely, with wonderful tones and dainty looking blossoms.
Your post on “How to Pay a Shiva Call” was an excellent read, for both Jews and non-Jews.
Thank you for the link.
Shabbat Shalom, a day early!
Thank you for the link. Like every year your rudbeckia are in bloom before mine.
Thank you for linking, and for sharing your beautiful artwork. Shabbat shalom.
Love the pretty blooms. My rudbeckia is not in bloom yet. They are beautiful flowers.