Review with Yellow and Pinks
On My Blog
Millet recipes (I tried the millet cakes – as a pilaf, it was delicious, but it failed to become cakes. Maybe I’ll cheat and add eggs and a binder like matza meal).
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita reviewed A Year with My Father. We all await the English translation (it’s in French).
- A Mother in Israel wrote about An Alternative to Adler: Parenting Answers from Dr. Gordon Neufeld.
- This broccoli rabe recipe on Simply Recipes looked appealing (if I link to it, will I remember to try it?).
- Are you afraid of Twitter? Try one of these three approaches: Smart, Friendly or Responsive.
- It was D-Day this past week, and I heard very little about it. But Jew Wishes had a commemorative D-Day post.
- Robin is doing the photo meme Summer Stock Sunday again this summer.