We (my daughter and I) went to see West Side Story on Broadway this week with her theater camp. Tomorrow she performs in a Broadway Spectacular at Middlesex County College – she is in a skit of Peter Pan.
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Mrs. S. and family visited Tel Chatzor: looks like an enjoyable place to learn history and have a picnic.
- They Dared to Return: a true spy thriller WWII tale is reviewed by Jew Wishes.
- EllieVellie has been creative in how she depicts architecture.
- Carver reports on the heat in her Nature Notes; I’ve been too hot to spend much time outside, other than gardening in the early evening.
- Ilana-Davita continues Jewish History in Hamburg with some fascinating gravestone photos and a tale of a sweet girl who died too young.
- Baila moved to a new home with a view. And what a view!
- Looking forward to Sunday’s JPIX – it will appear on Toby’s blog, where there is currently a beautiful sunset.
8 thoughts on “Review with Electrifying”
“West Side Story” on Broadway! What a wonderful treat for you and your daughter!
Thanks for including my post, and Shabbat Shalom!
That’s a good performance to enjoy.
I bet it was a great outing. Thanks for the link.
Hi Leora, I have been around but haven’t commented much. Anyway, I truly love your review layout. You are really good at it. Have fun on Broadway!
James, that’s sweet of you to say so…I do so enjoy creating them. Gives me incentive to produce the next one.
What a lovely way to spend time with your daughter!
Thank you for the nod.
Hey, I just saw this – thanks for the link!