Review with Rudbeckia and Verbena
On My Blog
It’s been a while since I did a review, so perhaps this should be a month in review (or two months?). Jewish holidays can do that to you – you can’t remember what it was you were planning in mid August, and all of a sudden it’s October. I was very busy putting up the films for the Rutgers New Jersey Jewish Film Festival in September – if you live in New Jersey, I hope you will see one of the films!
More on my blog:
- Millet with Carrots and Zucchini (and lemon)
- Tall Towers Tale (a story about the Chafetz Chaim and his university-educated granddaughter, with a painting by Brueghel)
- El Nora Alila, a Yom Kippur tune
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Jew Wishes blogged about the miners being rescued – did this miraculous event effect your week as well?
- Ilana-Davita wants to know what you are reading. (as do I – feel free to leave your favorite book as a comment, if you like)
- Shimshonit interviewed … me.
- A Simple Jew explains why he is a weekday vegetarian.
- If any of you want to learn how to get your images to be in just the right spot on a blog post, you should read Float That Image on my tech biz blog.