Review with Apples
Tomorrow is the last day of the Highland Park Farmer’s Market for the 2010 season. I will miss my Friday visits to see the vegetables, fruits and flowers. And of course, chat with the people. This past week I met Debbie at the market, whom you can read about in this interview.
On My Blog
Linda’s Recital on Sunday at Etz Ahaim in Highland Park – bassoon and piano
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Batya put together a nice Meet the Blogs post. Thank you for the mention, Batya.
- Factual Friday is cool. For example, Mrs. S. has more friends on Facebook than Mr. S. – isn’t that a precious fact? 😉 Seems to have something to do with blogger friends.
- Hannah posted about a program to teach empathy called Bullies and Babies. Some commentators are skeptical: does this work?
- Ilana-Davita has a descriptive, charming post called 10 Things I Love About Antwerp.
- I love when Michelle quotes Emily Dickinson and matches a precious, inspiring photo to the quote. Or is the quote being matched to the photo?