Review with Painting
This is a detail of a still life painting by my mother, Elaine Wenger.
This week I converted my blog to what is known as Responsive Web Design – in other words, the blog should look good both on large windowed browsers and on small mobile phones. You can see what I mean by shrinking the corner of the browser page.
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- First, I want to show you Robin’s cherries. This luscious photograph inspired a whole post that is still in my head. I will let you know if the post becomes reality. Speaking of Robin, if you have summery photos, you might want to participate in Summer Stock Sunday.
- Miriyummy reminisces on childhood memories of the Catskills. And be sure to read her interview with Batya Medad.
- Ilana-Davita has written of the 2011 Philosophy exam in France. Which question would you pick? I chose “Can liberty be threatened by equality?”
- Among other books, Rayna Eliana reviewed The Coffee Trader which transports the reader to Seventeenth Century Amsterdam.
- Laura at Pragmatic Attic has some tasty fish recipes.
- Know anyone who runs a small business? They should check out my post Ease of a Facebook Business Page.