Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Mirjam Weiss talks about how her mother inspired her on Life in the Married Lane. And her is Miriyummy’s response on her own blog.
- G6 writes about visiting the 9-11 memorial.
- Ruth Almon writes about a healing diet called the GAPS diet. Fermented foods are featured on this diet.
- Pragmatic Attic (Laura) linked to Rosh Hashana links about simanim. And cake links, too.
- Batya posts hidden paths in Jerusalem and a visit to the Israel museum.
- Happy to read that Felisol’s mom is doing better.
- Before Ilana-Davita trekked off with students to Sweden, she posted a fun list of questions about the U.S.
4 thoughts on “Review with Many Mums”
Thank you for linking to my almost dormant blog.
It was an effort to have you remember your key role in the Blogosphere.
How did you guess that I was asking myself serious questions about my blogging future?
Shabbat Shalom to you and your family!