Tomorrow is Thanksgiving: happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate. A nice excuse to post some sneakers in the woods.
- Thank you to everyone who reads and/or comments on this blog. You are so appreciated!
- I have been enjoying working on a project for a client that is done with responsive web design. This means it will look good on your desktop, tablet or browser. This blog is responsive – if you move your browser to be small and then big again, you should see what I mean.
- I would love to post more creative works on this blog: for example, maybe I could do something interesting with those sneakers? A few months ago I started a project with roofs – I never got back to that one. Lots of starting and stopping. One could easily blame it on outside influences (work, family, laundry, the weather), but the creative process seems to be one that invites “stuckness.”
- If you are looking for a Thanksgiving recipe, you might want to check out the Stuffed Squash Workshop.
- I am thinking of stuffing my turkey tomorrow with rice, dried cranberries, celery and onion (maybe one egg to stick it together). Do you think it will work? Any suggestion?
Are you cooking this week? What is in the plans, cooking or otherwise?
12 thoughts on “Sneakers with Pink Laces”
Did you (or someone else) add the little colorful dots at the tip of the sneakers? Talking of which, now that my dog ate my favorite suede sneakers I need to find new ones that I like quite as much.
Hope you find the time to get back to some kind of creative work.
They are called Skechers – this my daughter’s second part. She loves them. The dots come with the sneakers.
The responsive web design work I am doing now is creative in its own way. But it would be nice to have the energy to do some watercolor (or what I might refer to as “real” art).
There’s something so sweet and innocent about little girl sneakers…
And thank *YOU* for your beautiful blog and gorgeous images!
Those sneakers seem to say that they’ve been having a lot of fun.
I do have a “fashionista” daughter – sometimes she is having fun. Other times she is blaming me for not having fun.
Those shoes should bring a smile to the face of everyone who sees them!
«Louis» hopes you come back to the roof project – it sounds quite interesting!
Thanks for the encouragement on the roofs – I will give it more thought.
A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Leora….
Love those pink laces. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love those sneakers! Your turkey stuffing sounds delicious. I am mostly vegetarian but I did eat turkey at my sister-in-law’s Thanksgiving feast in Upstate New York. I hope you had a lovely celebration, Leora! 🙂
I’m sort of a vegan wannabe – but I do like turkey. The stuffing came out fine, the corn bread even better. Working on a post about corn bread now.