On My Blog
Lots of summery pics on the blog!
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Highly Recommend: Holocaust memoir of Ben Zion Wacholder, Hannah Katsman’s father, called Last Days of Ozerow
- Jewish Book Carnival for July 2012 on the Whole Megillah – thank you for including my review of The Origin of Sorrow.
- Cooking Outside the Box hosted Kosher Cooking Carnival for Av.
- Jewaicious reviews A Thread of Grace.
- Benji Lovitt, who usually writes and delivers comedy, wrote a piece called Terror in Bulgaria — a comedian’s response. Sometimes you just don’t know how to respond. And this was before the massacre in the theater in Colorado. “But for now? Like everyone else, I’ll mourn.”
- If you can stomach the discussion, Therapy Doc has a post on James Egan Holmes.
5 thoughts on “Review with Eggplant and Peaches”
What a lovely photo…bringing me to go out this morning and buy some eggplant, myself.
Thank you for the review.
The photo is very inspiring for a cook! Nice review.
The peaches and eggplant looks so appealing.
Thanks so much for the shoutout about my father’s memoir. Lovely produce, I read today that eggplant should not be refrigerated.
“eggplant should not be refrigerated” – even in sunny Petach Tikva? Hmm.