Review with Drama Queen
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Much thanks to Batya for hosting the Kosher Cooking Carnival for Tevet and including my post.
- The December Jewish Book Carnival is up on the blog of Erika Dreifus. I would love to participate regularly – let’s see if I can do more book review writing in the coming year.
- Mrs. S. wrote a lovely tribute to her Zaidy, z”l who was a survivor of the Holocaust originally from the Ukraine.
- I shared favorite posts of 2012 of Websites for Small Biz and of other business bloggers.
- Sunday is a fast day – the 10th of Tevet. Learn more about the dangers of translations with Ilana-Davita’s post.
- Lorri has a review of The Septembers of Shiraz – having read the book, I would recommend it as well!
Upcoming next week: an interview with an artist who does fabric art, brush calligraphy, paper cuts and more! Stay tuned.