On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Much thanks to Batya for hosting the Kosher Cooking Carnival for Tevet and including my post.
- The December Jewish Book Carnival is up on the blog of Erika Dreifus. I would love to participate regularly – let’s see if I can do more book review writing in the coming year.
- Mrs. S. wrote a lovely tribute to her Zaidy, z”l who was a survivor of the Holocaust originally from the Ukraine.
- I shared favorite posts of 2012 of Websites for Small Biz and of other business bloggers.
- Sunday is a fast day – the 10th of Tevet. Learn more about the dangers of translations with Ilana-Davita’s post.
- Lorri has a review of The Septembers of Shiraz – having read the book, I would recommend it as well!
Upcoming next week: an interview with an artist who does fabric art, brush calligraphy, paper cuts and more! Stay tuned.
5 thoughts on “Review with Drama Queen”
I remember reading your post about ‘The September of Shiraz’ but still haven’t gotten round to reading the book.
Does the drama queen like the photo of herself?
Thanks for linking to my blog. Shabbat Shalom!
Does she like this particular photo? She made a whole series of faces for a series of photographs, so she certainly enjoys the process. Some were much scarier, so I didn’t pick one of those.
I love the “drama queen’s” photo. Too cute…she is adorable. That chubby little cardinal…so precious.
Thank you for the link. Shabbat Shalom!
Shabbat Shalom, Lorri!
May you continue to have much nachat from your lovely daughter and her siblings!
Thanks for including my post, and shavua tov!