Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- On Hannah’s Nook there have been some wonderful weekly reviews, like this Summer Weekly Review – with lots to read.
- Lorri shared some great bridges.
- Must link to the Mrs. S. post You Have a Blog? Heblish Edition. What do you say when someone is astounded that you blog?
- I’m linking to Laura’s Five Grain Three Seed Gluten-Free Sesame Sticks in the hopes that someday I will make them. My sons said, when I mentioned breadsticks, oh, I’ll eat those. Even if these aren’t really “bread.”
- Jeri wrote a touching, maybe even heartbreaking poem on Jon’s blog called Grandpa Red.
- Suzanne of Boomeresque is hosting a photo meme called #PhotoRoulette. I couldn’t resist but enter the parrot from the Philadelphia Zoo carousel.
14 thoughts on “Review with Rose Garden”
Pretty garden…. I enjoy your reviews…and I saw me there…thank you…. Michelle
Wondering why no comments allowed on that post – was that on purpose? Sometimes people click no comments by accident.
I love the garden view–and I never heard of this historic site before. I looked it up–very interesting!
Thanks for the link. Shabbat Shalom!
We went on a fifth grade trip. So when your kids are in fifth grade …
Reminds me that I will need to visit the rose garden and botanical garden in Boise once I’m back. Along with the outstanding Idaho Shakespeare Festival, those are a few of the things I have missed the most. (Yes, one can find great theater in Idaho…) Plus, the grounds of the theater have all sorts of walking paths that meander through flowers. See what one picture can invoke? Your posts make me realize I’m more of a sucker for flowers than I thought 😉
My camera seems to steer itself toward a beautiful flower.
I remember the lovely gardens at Tanglewood (in western MA). One day I’ll get my family to visit (or maybe just my husband and I will go).
Thank you for the link! :
I love the photograph and how the roses stand out on either side of the trellis. Lovely.
We happened to be there in June. I showed my daughter the green mums – I said in the fall, these will be in bloom and not the roses.
I love visiting gardens and your photo is lovely: we feel drawn in.
Thanks for linking to my blog. Shabbat Shalom!
Glad I could take you with me.
Thanks for including my post.
I look forward to seeing all the JPIX pictures.
I put them all together – unless I get more, it’s ready to go …
Have you been to the rose garden in Colonial Park recently? We went a few weeks ago – GORGEOUS. Would roses still be in bloom now? Be sure to bring your camera if you go!
If only I could convince Ilana that the rose garden is worth a visit…