On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita writes: “One may focus on spiritual development to the detriment of the people around them. Conversely it is also possible to care for the whole world while forgetting that one’s inner life is part and parcel of our human condition.”
- Rambling Woods asks “Why Do We Hate Dandelions?” (do you? I don’t).
- Mother in Israel asks: “What Plotlines Do You Avoid in Novels?“
- Jew Wishes writes on Earth Day and Judaism and the Environment
- On Websites for Small Biz: Want some guidance on how to do a blog interview?
Upcoming this week (Wednesday): interview with artist Lisa Palombo. Lisa will be having an Open Studio in Caldwell, New Jersey on May 1 and 2.
The tree blossoms photo is my entry for Straight Out of the Camera Sunday: