On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Mirjam Weiss talks about how her mother inspired her on Life in the Married Lane. And her is Miriyummy’s response on her own blog.
- G6 writes about visiting the 9-11 memorial.
- Ruth Almon writes about a healing diet called the GAPS diet. Fermented foods are featured on this diet.
- Pragmatic Attic (Laura) linked to Rosh Hashana links about simanim. And cake links, too.
- Batya posts hidden paths in Jerusalem and a visit to the Israel museum.
- Happy to read that Felisol’s mom is doing better.
- Before Ilana-Davita trekked off with students to Sweden, she posted a fun list of questions about the U.S.