Tomorrow is Thanksgiving: happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate. A nice excuse to post some sneakers in the woods.
- Thank you to everyone who reads and/or comments on this blog. You are so appreciated!
- I have been enjoying working on a project for a client that is done with responsive web design. This means it will look good on your desktop, tablet or browser. This blog is responsive – if you move your browser to be small and then big again, you should see what I mean.
- I would love to post more creative works on this blog: for example, maybe I could do something interesting with those sneakers? A few months ago I started a project with roofs – I never got back to that one. Lots of starting and stopping. One could easily blame it on outside influences (work, family, laundry, the weather), but the creative process seems to be one that invites “stuckness.”
- If you are looking for a Thanksgiving recipe, you might want to check out the Stuffed Squash Workshop.
- I am thinking of stuffing my turkey tomorrow with rice, dried cranberries, celery and onion (maybe one egg to stick it together). Do you think it will work? Any suggestion?
Are you cooking this week? What is in the plans, cooking or otherwise?