I have more ideas for posts than time. Here are some I’d like to present:
- Birthday Party Ideas
- Breakfast in Kfar Ruth (pronounced ‘Root’, as in root canal, but much tastier)
- In Search of Brown Rice (posted!)
- Easy Hikes in Tel Dan (unfortunately, I posted about the fire in Tel Dan)
- Art in Israel
- Explaining Ghosts to Small Children(posted!)
- A Crab Photo (I thought maybe it was a scorpion?–posted!)
- Border Ahead: How Little Israel Is, A Photo Essay
- Artsy Manholes (What Does Your Sidewalk Say To You?)
- Chicken Soup (the homemade food my kids missed the most when we were traveling)
- Noodle Kugel for kids Recipe (posted!)
And I have a Pirkei Avot post that I promise, at least to Ilana-Davita, bli neder (without making the promise have to stand up in a Jewish court, or something like that), that I will get online this week. About how even if you’re an old fogey-stogey like we are becoming, you can still learn Torah. But it’s much easier to get started when you’re young.
Posted: Learn as a Child
Meanwhile, visit Therapydoc’s post about the Shidduchim Crisis (matchmaking crisis in the Jewish community).