On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- My guest post on Color Theory and Blogging is now up on Emily Seuss’ blog. I hope you will visit and leave a comment.
- Emily wrote a guest post on freelancing and how to get started. Anyone care to respond to her freelancing ideas?
- I love Ilana-Davita’s photos of Arras in northern France.
- Rayna Eliana reviews Who Shall Live: The Wilhelm Bachner Story – “Bachner’s fierce determination and courage saw him through the most adverse of situations, and he never waivered when he saw an opportunity to save a Jew.”
- Hannah has a post on cooking meals for families with newborns. I am so grateful to those who cooked for me when I had newborns.
- Thank you to Ann Koffsky for hosting the July Jewish Book Carnival and including my review of The River Midnight.