It’s Rutgers New Jersey Jewish Film Festival time, and since most of you reading this post don’t live in New Jersey, I thought we could have a little fun with a “Guess the Film” game.
- Without looking beyond the main film page, can you guess which three films are already sold out? The films are listed in the left sidebar (click on the large graphic above to get to the main film page). No cheating.
- Can you name the film that my husband and I plan to attend?
Finally, if you did live in New Jersey, which films would you want to see? Answers to the second question (which film are my husband and I attending) will be posted early next week.
15 thoughts on “Guess The Films”
1. I ended up where I shouldn’t have but confess I would have guessed only one film.
2. Do you intend to attend one of the sold outs? In which case you might attend the last of the three.
Here’s a hint: we had to pick a film based on our schedule. And four out of five of us in our family will be attending an open house at TABC on the morning of November 7. There’s my hint. Purposely vague.
3. Can you guess which one I have seen?
Oh, I love it! One that you have seen… Saviors in the Night?
No, think “home”.
That’s it Leora!
Is there a Like button for this comment? 😉
Maybe you could add one.
My guess on FB was incorrect, so I will now guess Anita, because I know it is a film that is about a young girl with Down’s Syndrome.
I did suggest that one to my husband, but in the end we chose a different one.
I would also have guessed “Ahead of Time”, but I gather from FB that it’s incorrect. And so I’ll go with “Green Dumpster Mystery”.
Thanks so much for joining in, Mrs. S. And I regret to inform you that your answer is incorrect. Buzzzz!
And the answer is…
Let us know what you think.