On This Blog, Recently
- JPiX – Post Chanukah + Babies Edition
- Calf, Swallow and Winds – about the song Donna, Donna, with Joan Baez singing
- Creative Dramatics
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere, Recently
- Batya: A mini-verision of the recent JPiX (guess the photo bloggers)
- Ilana-Davita: Hush – a book review on a novel with sexual abuse
- Carver: Birds in the Snow
- Cooking Manager: Challenge of Eating More Whole Grains
Some 2010 Favorites from Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- EG Wow: Canada Day 2010
- Ilana-Davita: Girlhood Caught in Revolutionary Iran
- Sparrow Chatter: Photographic memory – “Grandmother I never knew with two of her 7 children”
- Mrs. S.: Fake Holiday – do your kids lobby for more school holidays?
- Jewwishes: Stronger than Iron: The Destruction of Vilna Jewry 1941-1945
- G6: Purim in the 1930’s
- Baila: In honor of Coffee and Chemo (in memory of RivkA, z”l)
- Shimshonit: No Hate Zone
- Robin: Almond Blossoms
- Felisol: Postwar Housewife Poetry
- Rambling Woods: Difference Between Viceroy and Monarch Butterflies
- A Mother in Israel: Butterflies, Bees, Horses and Caterpillars at the Kula Forest (technically, the post was published in December 2009, but shh…. I love all the nature)
15 thoughts on “Review with 2010 Favorites from Various Blogs”
Thanks for including my post! It’s hard to believe that TU B’Shvat is just three weeks away IY”H.
How can I not include one of my favorite bloggers? It was fun to pick out these posts.
Thanks for including two of my posts. I am impressed that you have remembered so many of our posts.
It wasn’t from memory; I did some Googling and searching on your sites. Some I had missed the first time around. Today was a lot less busy than most of December.
Thanks for including my post.
I am honored to be in such company.
I’m glad you enjoyed it.
I hope I can continue to interest and entertain in the coming year 🙂
What great memories, and some heartbreaking ones too.
Thanks so much for including my Almond Blossoms in your list.
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and peaceful new year!
My photography is available for purchase – visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!
What a fine choice for this post, Leora.
All best wishes to you and your family this New Year!
Thanks for including me!
Happy New Year! Health and Happiness!
Thank you for including me, Leora! How nice.
Have a great 2011, filled with health, happiness and wonderful moments.
Happy New Year to you and your family ! I love the hot cocoa toast in the post after this one. Thank you for mentioning my birds in the snow post. Cheers, Carver
Thank you, Leora. You are one of the most generous bloggers out there.
As for the post you picked, I’m glad. I still think of RivkA A”H and miss her.
I guess for me, blogging is about sharing.
There were many posts about RivkA, z”l; yours spoke to those of us who barely knew her but felt like we knew her. It seemed to be about the power of blogging to share the full range of human emotions, even the saddest. Somehow I will think of her with a smile.
You also shared your own tribulations with that too powerful disease, Cancer.