On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- In response to a terrorist attack close to the border of Egypt and Israel, Mrs. S. sends good wishes.
- Children’s art or adult propaganda aimed at children?
- Someone else painted a fox. Note the ears. This fox looks concerned.
- EG Wow has found yet another photo meme, this one called My Town Shoot Out. She’s got a great apple with quote.
- Learn how Batya helps and appreciates her neighbors in their time of loss.
- Paz posted some delicious cranberry muffins, with recipe. Ilana-Davita features panzanella.
- Bergen, Norway in Photos: I suspect my family will be learning a lot about Norway this year.
8 thoughts on “Review with Wet Portulaca”
For once I have had the time to check all your links; thank you for this review.
Thanks also for mentioning my (too quiet at the moment) blog.
Thanks for the link.
May the coming week bring only good news, and Shabbat Shalom!
I love the way the rain looks on the portulaca.
Beautiful Portulaca photo! Thanks for the mention in your post. I look forward to checking out the other links. 😉
yay! I just bought a pot in the beginning of the summer and had no idea what they were called. They are thriving in my yard now and I’m glad i know what they’re called. Love them, they are so perky!
The common name is moss rose.
Beautiful capture of the drops on the rose bud.
That’s an excellent shot of the portulaca with droplets!