It’s been a while since I posted a review. Lots of fall images to celebrate and remember.
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Feed the ducks? asks Michelle.
- Rebbetzin’s Butternut Squash Soup on Pragmatic Attic
- Batya blog hops: “If you fall while performing, get up gracefully making it look like it was planned as part of the dance.”
- Ilana-Davita has some root parsley recipes (it’s a Mediterranean root vegetable, sort of like the American parsnip).
- More adventures in Norway, this time to Dublin: Dublin: A Room of One’s Own (With a View)
- I will be giving a beginner Twitter workshop at the Highland Park Public Library on December 5, so tell your New Jersey friends. If you want a preview of some of the talk, read How to Set Up a Twitter Profile.
Have you seen anything with a view lately? Maybe in a movie?
8 thoughts on “Review with a View”
Oh dear…I am featured and I feel so bad about it, but I felt there was a lesson to be learned…I was going to say how much I love the fall colors in that photo…what is it about us humans that we love color so much? I wonder how and why that developed in our species….just pondering…
Don’t feel bad. You are a teacher.
I don’t think all humans love color. Some love certain kinds of music, and I can’t relate at all. Some love spirituality (however one defines that). Some seem to relate to violence; luckily, most of us want to prevent it. But I certainly find color and soft visuals relaxing (that’s what makes it easy for me to put together this post late on a Saturday night).
what gorgeous pictures and thanks so much for including me in your “round-up”
Those autumn colors in the park are just gorgeous.
I am glad you found the time for a review. The soup also tempted me.
Above all thanks for including my post.
Gorgeous fall view! My husband and I want to visit that park now ASAP. Thanks for including my soup post. And I want to find out about Twitter–I’ll see if I can come.
A fine view, Leora.
«Louis» wishes you and your family all the best this Thanksgiving.
As I say in the next post (the one with the sneakers and pink laces), I so appreciate your comments, Louis. Happy Thanksgiving!