Review with Candle Lighting
On Tuesday night, the first night of Chanukah, the daughter, her friend and I wandered over to our local Highland Park Dunkin’ Donuts for a Rutgers Hillel candle lighting. We just went because it was a convenient time while we were waiting for the rest of the family to come home. The guitar playing and singing were quite nice, and thank you to Rabbi Esther Reed of Rutgers Hillel for the role she played in organizing the event. It was a fun way to start Chanukah.
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Pragmatic Attic: Chanukah recipes and a parsha post – why three tables?
- Ilana-Davita: 10 Reasons to Visit Sweden and Thai Soup with Chickpeas
- Batya is celebrating Chanukah by visiting blog friends.
- I’ve talked about how social media plays an important role for small businesses. Hannah explains the role of social media in helping a friend who was suddenly in mourning for her dear father.
- Rafi has a post about the Dead Sea Scrolls in New York City. You know, given that it is only about an hour from here to New York, I really should go…
- Last by not least (aharon aharon haviv?), mazal tov to the bar-mitzvah eema.