On My Blog
– Interview with Adam Gustavson, Illustrator of Hannah’s Way
Elsewhere in the Blogoshere
- Bread Givers, by Anzia Yezierska – book review by Lorri: an Orthodox Jewish family in Manhattan in the 1910-20’s.
- Ilana-Davita posts about a sculpture by Chaim Stephenson.
- Laura has some bean ideas for Purim and some yummy looking cowboy cookies.
- Do you subscribe to blogs? How do you prefer your blog subscriptions? Please take the poll.
Happy Purim to all those that celebrate.
4 thoughts on “Review with Dried Blossom”
Thank you for the link. I love the photo…I think dried blossoms are beautiful in their simplicity and faded look…your photo depicts that.
This is such an interesting choice for a subject–I would never have thought to take this picture, but it has a nice Wintery austerity to it and I love the blurred background mosaic of beige, white, green and blue. And thanks for the links!
There is a quiet beauty in that flower…Michelle
Belated think you for the link!