Here’s my daughter getting ready to dance tap on stage last Saturday night. This is my entry for Straight Out of the Camera, hosted by Jan on Murrieta 365.
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Jewish Klops – these sound tasty and easy.
- Job hunting? How to Make a Facebook Resume
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- A review of Ushpizin – great movie, if you ask me.
- Ilana-Davita is cooking again: butternut squash and chard curry
- A review of Two Lives by Vikram Seth – “From 1908 India, to 1908 Germany, and the years that follow in a Germany ruled by Hitler, we follow the journey of Shanti and Helga, to England, and also the journey of the author, Vikram Seth, into the lives of this childless couple.”
- This meal in Thailand looks so tasty – wish someone would cook this way for me.