It’s been a while since I’ve posted, so I decided to just write up a review. And show off my white columbines with fuzzy purple dots that are really geranium sanguineum (cranesbill) in the background. I assume a deer ate the tops of some of my columbines; I don’t think the ground hogs can reach up that high.
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- A young writer describes a first trip to England
- I might take a picture of flowers by the side of the road, an old sign or a fence.
- Mushroom Barley Split Pea and White Bean Soup – yum
- Like outer space? I did a slideshow with captions for NJSGC (New Jersey Space Grant Consortium).
- My next workshop will be in Highland Park on blogging.
I’ve been very busy with work and with a few (thankfully minor) family crises (an infected finger by one child, a tummy virus right before a big talk by another, a fall with only bruises by an older family member). Hope life goes smoothly in the future, (but it never does, does it?).