On My Blog
It’s been a while since I’ve done a review. T’was a busy month.
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- On Hannah’s Nook there have been some wonderful weekly reviews, like this Summer Weekly Review – with lots to read.
- Lorri shared some great bridges.
- Must link to the Mrs. S. post You Have a Blog? Heblish Edition. What do you say when someone is astounded that you blog?
- I’m linking to Laura’s Five Grain Three Seed Gluten-Free Sesame Sticks in the hopes that someday I will make them. My sons said, when I mentioned breadsticks, oh, I’ll eat those. Even if these aren’t really “bread.”
- On Rambling Woods: Waiting for Monarchs …
- Jeri wrote a touching, maybe even heartbreaking poem on Jon’s blog called Grandpa Red.
- Suzanne of Boomeresque is hosting a photo meme called #PhotoRoulette. I couldn’t resist but enter the parrot from the Philadelphia Zoo carousel.
Speaking of photo memes, come back Sunday to see the JPiX carnival, right here on this blog.