Weekly Review with Pink Roses
On My Blog
I had a tough week. Busy with work (three meetings in a row with three different clients) and then the real anxiety-provoker, dealing with my father’s surgery. He’s doing well. So I got the chance to write my most creative post last night:
Keyword and Link Challenge: I am challenging you, my readers, to put your favorite post (can be yours or someone else’s) in the comments of that post. Then I’ll come up with a post using a few of those links. Sort of like paper bag dramatics: you put a bunch of objects in a box, then you and your group put on a skit.
I have another picture from the parade I hope to post for Summer Stock Sunday. This was my first entry for that summery meme hosted by Robin: Summer Beach Items
Nature Notes: New Moon (aside note: best wishes to Michelle in dealing with her mom, who is in the hospital)
I didn’t get a chance to do a Weekly Review last week, so here’s an artsy post:
Flower Power Painting
Stay tuned for a scribbly, fun art post last Saturday night Eastern time.
Elsewhere on the Web
- Klara, who runs a Yahoo group for macrobiotics, wrote that the newest member is Jen Hoy, who writes for About.com. If you want some ideas for tantalizing salads, visit her post on summer salads. You don’t have to adopt the whole diet to make one delicious and healthy salad!
- Do you think breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Ilana-Davita asks
What do you eat for breakfast?
- Elderberry Trumps Tamiflu for Flu Remedy
- Rebbetzin’s Husband explains why the Arab-Israeli conflict is NOT in the top 10 problems of the Middle East.
- We heard Dr. Kedar speak when he was in Highland Park. Dr. Kedar for Secretary of State, anyone? Hear him on the Middle East on Jeffrey Woolf’s blog.
- West Bank Mama writes:
…it makes me angry that my living in my home is equated with terrorists killing innocent men, women, and children. Am I really as dangerous as a suicide bomber? I am a suburban mom raising three kids, and have never threatened anyone…
- Finally, this little video entitled Jewish & Black Fight? made me smile. Short and sweet.