Review with Hanging Pottery
The bell part of this pottery that I made long ago never worked; it is supposed to chime with the wind. But it makes a pretty ornament on my porch.
On My Blog
Thank you to everyone who left comments on my interview with Raritan Air Water Power Service. If you haven’t left a comment yet, feel free to do so.
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita is traveling in Hong Kong, and she explains how the Octopus Card works.
- Snow Photography Tips on the Adorama blog by Mason Resnick
- Memorial service for terror attack victims on Muqata blog
- Mrs. S.’s kids wonder if going to a blogger’s event is like spending an evening with strangers.
- Rachel learns about an eye for an eye.
- Although I usually don’t go the political route on this blog, in some cases I make exceptions. Here is a post by Westbankmama about an anti-Israel week. A good place to start on this topic is Phyllis Chesler’s blog.
- A friend wins fundraiser of the year for an organization that provides legal support and counseling to survivors of domestic violence.
- The pilot for my son’s film is online at the Highland Park Public Library site:
every racers dream is to go to Ruin Rui…
I am leaving with my daughter in the morning on a trip, but I’ll be back by Monday morning. So if I don’t get a chance to visit your blog or respond on this one, that’s why. Have a great weekend everyone.