Or any other holiday or reason to gather and eat. I like collecting recipes. Maybe one day I’ll actually try some of these.
- Leora: Stuffed Squash Workshop
- Leora: Stuffed Squash Revisited
- Renee: Amaretto Cranberry Sauce (and New Orleans-style yams)
- Southern Corn Bread Recipe
- Leora: Easy Stuffing Recipe
- Denise: Thai Coconut Soup
- Leora: Lentil Soup with Curry
- Leora: Soup Beautiful Soup – links to soups
- Hannah: Pumpkin Soup with Wine and Rosemary
- Ilana-Davita: Butternut Soup
- Leora: No Cook Pea Salad
- Mimi: Sweet Potato and Lentil Salad
- Leora: Crunchy Quinoa Salad
- Leora: Carrot Salad (with link to another version by Ilana-Davita)
- Leora: More side dish ideas (some warm, some cool)
Warm Side Dishes:
- Leora: Kid-friendly Sweet Potatoes
- Ilana-Davita: Bulghur and Chickpea Pilaf (Miriam’s recipe)
- Hannah: Vegetarian Nut Loaf (must try this one!)
- Leora: Ratatouille (eggplant zucchini tomato stew)
- Ilana-Davita: Carrot Torte
- Ariella: Apple Crisp with Oats
- Leora: Orange Cake
- Mrs. S.: No Name Bars (chocolate)
- Leora: Apple Pie
I am going to add more to this list today. But I wanted to hit publish already…
7 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Soups, Side Dishes, Desserts”
Yum! Just reading this list is making me hungry! 🙂
Thanks for including my recipe.
With pleasure! The post needed something chocolatey and rich. Your recipe fit the bill!
Lovely lovely yummy food ideas!
And your painting is wonderful.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Rachel, thanks, and thanks for the painting compliment.
Obviously we are not celebrating Thanksgiving. What will be on your menu?
Thanks for the three mentions; I feel honored.
Have a great Thanksgiving.
It’s so strange that the rest of the world isn’t in Thanksgiving mode. I’m happy that we are doing a real Thanksgiving dinner (despite the fact that I have to do almost all the work). Last year we ordered Chinese food. Will order a little for the one son who wants Chinese.
I’m making turkey tomorrow. Cornbread, too. And a minestrone soup – I’ll save chicken soup for Shabbat.
Delicious sounding recipes, my mouth is watering! Beautiful painting too.
My photography is available for purchase – visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!