Review with Pink Azalea
On My Blog
Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
- Ilana-Davita presents a beautiful, international spring edition of JPiX. And thank you to Batya (see her mini-JPiX) for volunteering to do an edition of JPiX in early August.
- Rivki wonders how one responds to the downfall of one’s enemy.
- At some point I should try this Spicy Lentil Soup.
- My friend Julie has just started blogging, about Israel, art and whatever else inspires her. I hope you will visit and encourage her.
- Ilana-Davita reviews My Race: A Jewish Girl Growing Up Under Apartheid in South Africa
- Risa honors her father’s memory: “if my daughter doesn’t get the education, my son won’t either.”
- Their Eyes Were Dry, a documentary directed by Brandon Assanti, tells the story of the 1974 terrorist attack in Ma’alot, Israel where children were taken hostage by three Palestinian terrorists. The film will play at numerous places in the U.S. on May 9, including North Brunswick Regal Cinema.
- Two Jews were among the 15 killed in Moroccan cafe bombing – so sad, they leave a two-year-old.